Africa

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Husband!


I guess this post is being written through some tears because today (Saturday) the last day of the Fair outreach, I woke up at 8:00 thinking it was 6:30.....ready to get out the door and set up the booth...ONLY to find that Dave was already UP and OUT to the Fair and he had let me SLEEP!
*also when i got down stairs to really see a CLOCK....it was not 8:00 but 9:00!!! OHHH my...I guess this mommy was tired! *Babe....thanks for BLESSING me and supporting me in ways I do not even know I need it !

The last few posts have been done by Dave!
There are alot of things to update and post about our "week" of amazing outreach....but getting to posting it seemed out of reach to me. To open the blog and see that my best friend had not only taken the time to post, but to capture a bit of the JOY via Pictures...made me cry! (okay maybe I am a bit to teary normally....but this week with the NEED of "At Risk Children" in your day to day face morning to night has put a bit more tears into my heart in new ways)

So here is a SHOUT out to the man who COVERS me spiritually, Parents with strength love and mercy, is broken in the core of his heart for the orphan, and LOVES me DEEPLY!

God knew you completed me....even before we were created!
I am blessed to be able to walk this part of eternity with YOU DAVE!!!!!

1 comment:

K said...

You got yourself a good one! :)