Africa

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Daughter!



The Love of this mommy heart is FULL,

by the KIND and GOD FILLED words of my amazing oldest daughter.


Her view of our family story is on her blog....well said sweetheart!




We are all praying and thankful for God's PLAN for all of our lives!


"Through the intimacy of our relationship, you are being transformed from the inside out.

As you keep your focus on Me, I form you into the one I desire you to be.

Your part is to yield to My creative work in you, neither resisting it nor trying to speed it up.

Enjoy the tempo of a God-breathed life by letting Me set the pace. Hold My hand in child-like trust, and the way before you will open up step by step."


"Jesus Calling Devotional" Jan 25th

3 comments:

Amy said...

lWOW!! What a super-awesome story!

Super Splash said...

Mommy! my heart is blessed by your sweet words! i lova you a lot. thanks for being so awesome. :)

Unknown said...

Great post!!! AND so excited that you can file! Thanks for sharing! Do you remember me???????

Praising God today for the passport to come.

Kathy - you know, Moses' mom in Anacortes? Do you kinda remember?

PS Very fitting that your adoption was granted on MY birthday ;)