Africa

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Family...ha ha ha!

I know I said I would try to blog once a week....but I can say that life is so full and so fun at the moment that it is hard to get to the computer to "play" on my blog!
So, you guessed it....while the kids are in bed, my amazing husband smooches my cheek as he stumbles up to bed to leave me to "blog" at 11:00 at night...here I sit and DUMP a LOT of posts on to my blog. sorry...! Enjoy the posts below!

What can I say, this is our first "offical" Blaske Family Picture where we are all in the same "snap" (as J and V would say) together.
We have all been together, just have not had someone else there to "snap" us.
This pretty much sums up how we are and have been since our feet hit US soil...
LAUGHING!

We are not bi-passing parenting issues, or organization craziness, lack of milk, or shortage of bread (who knew adding two kids would change how fast things disappeared in the house :O) or trying to keep at least enough underware clean so each person can have at least one pair.....BUT, in it all, and around it all there seems to be this crazy kind of LAUGHTER all day and so far...for 3 1/2 weeks straight!

So, see our smiles, hope it makes you smile, and know we are blessed to have all of you in our lives...even if we have not had a chance to meet!
We send LOVE and Joy in the name of Jesus...the ONLY reason why we are so full of JOY....straight your way!

2 comments:

TLM said...

This is such a great photo! I am so happy for all of you! Send hugs to V & J from me! Thanks for all you have done and continue to do for Beacon House and Romana. I am leaving to go get Philip in less than 3 weeks, Praise God! Follow my trip at lifeoflively.blogspot.com.

Peace and Grace,
Tanya

His Amazing Grace said...

I absolutely love this picture. The essence of family! Thanks for sharing your journey with all of us.
Blessings,
April