Africa

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"B"

"B" is for....
BASEBALL.....BIRTHDAYS......BOWLING....and BUSY BLASKE'S!


Tristan is one AMAZING catcher! We have spent a very wet and cold Spring baseball season watching him play...But, we sure have had FUN!
John and Victoria made fast friends with all the baseball families. As you can see, the coloring books and papers are the main focus at the fields. These kiddos can color staight through an entire coloring book in one sitting if we would let them.

So, the posts have been few and far between....but I figured out a way to get some highlights onto the blog for all of you to see! I dumped my memory card onto my computer and now have over 1,000 picutres to choose from ...each one tells a story (do not worry, I will not tell 1,000 stories) BUT what I did figure out is that I can upload the pics on to the blog in the "draft" position. Kinda like having a dinner in the freezer ready when I need it.
This way I will have the pictures uploaded and waiting and when I get a moment I can add the text!
Ahhhh haaaa!
i know it may be a "Carrie" thing, but hey it works for me.
Enjoy the "B" posts up coming....
We have been very busy!

No comments: