Africa

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dave and Carrie Blaske
This is a SHOUT OUT to this AMAZING husband of mine!
As these journal entries come in day by day from Ghana, my heart skips a beat.
Not just because of what is written IN them...but because WHO is writting them!
Really...our marriage, partnership, love story is a GOD sized story! As I am here in Washington counting two more sleeps until my 2nd son, husband and new 5th son comes home my heart races with the story of redemption!
Is the picture of us for real...is the silly, fun loving, supportive, God loving man really my husband...YES INDEED!
In the worlds stats...with what we started out with in our marriage, the world says we should have been divorced a long time ago...
BUT GOD.....
He has a plan to bring hope and a future to all who love Him....ya know what...
WE LOVE HIM!
Dave, Thank you for loving God FIRST, loving me next, loving our kids, passionately loving kids in crisis and working hard using your God given gifts and talents to provide for all of us.
God called...we answered...and the adventure of a life time continues!
With all my love!

No comments: