Africa

Friday, April 16, 2010

"It's Time Mama"

A dear Beacon House adoptive mama of two great BH kiddos took this picture of Gabriel some weeks ago. She was there to go and get her son and bring him home. She graciously took over a small soccer watch and a letter from us to give to Gabe.
What I did not know until TODAY...was that she took this sweet picture of him and his watch.

TODAY, after a very long and emotional two weeks with new Embassy news and process of investigations, I was able to call my friend and say...."Got it Got it Got it"
"it" being a visa interview for Gabriel!

It was a GREAT DAY! It was a day of shouting God's glory to ALL I came into contact with!
So I shouted to this dear friend...a few seconds after we got off the phone...onto my phone popped this watch pic of my baby...and the caption said "Its time Mama"

TEARS!
Tears of JOY, release tears of stress from the last few weeks of uncertainty, and tears of a friend who knowingly held a BLESSING for me until just the right time!

TODAY WAS THE RIGHT TIME!

Gabey-Baby...and his throwing back of his head SMILE says it all! It is time and we are sooooo excited to go and get him! (we meaning Dave and Tanner are going and WE are all counting the days!)


Let me jump back to this Wednesday when ALL things pointed to Dave having to cancel the trip and WAIT while Embassy stuff fell into place....I wrote this in my journal this Wednesday as I pondered, processed and PRAYED!


"I was reminded by God this past Wednesday morning about Moses when He went up the mountain to get the ten commandments, while he was gone the people set up altars and made idols.

Holy spirit said to me " I am doing something good up on the mountain Carrie, WAIT for me....don't give anything at the alter of fear, anxiety or stress! ...You will like what I am bringing down for you!" So, I am holding on to that!"

For the record....I REALLY LIKE WHAT HE BROUGHT DOWN THE MOUNTAIN FOR ME!

"It's Time GABRIEL BLASKE....here we come!"

2 comments:

Patty said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so happy & excited for you! Yay x 100 for God! Thanks also for sharing the journal entry - love it! :) Cannot wait to hear your precious little man is home safe! He is such a darling little fellow & I can't wait to hear how he is blossoming even more in your love.

Thank You God! Thank You God!

bbqdaisy said...

It IS TIME!!! Ohhhhhhhh, I can hardly believe it! Well, I can as I KNOW that God's TIME IS PERFECT! It just seems that its been YEARS ... years of praying for sweet Gabriel and HIS family, that THEY would find him!!! Ohhh, and that family WAS YOU ... YOU ... right in front of all of us! I LOVE the way God works! I LOVE the way He orchestrates EVERY detail, BEFORE it even happens! Even when I first met you, and you and Dave came over to CHAT, even THEN God KNEW that Dave and Tanner would be traveling THIS WEEEK to bring HOME your FIFTH son ... your sweet sweet Gabriel!! I looooove it! I love you dear friend!!! You are a GIFT that I cherish and adore!