Africa

Monday, January 28, 2008

AFRICA


Okay...it is 9:30 p.m. Ghana time on Monday night...do not have a CLUE what the rest of the world is doing in the "time" department. We have landed into an AMAZING LAND! It is unlike anything I have ever seen, felt, heard....etc...you get the picture!
Can we PAUSE and PRAISE the only one who gets GLORY for the contents of the last 36 hours of AWESOMENESS!
There is page upon page of STORY to tell...but for tonight.....the first post...and the first time we had to post will be what you all are wondering about...BEACON HOUSE and the KIDS!
What kind of emotions do you feel when you drive up to the gate of the Beacon House knowing that your kids are inside and you get to meet them....Can not even begin to put words to the emotions.
I will recap the amazing story in the morning....right now I am literally seeing double out of being so tired and emotionally wiped out. However I wanted you all to see a few pictures before we go to bed.
Enjoy...pictures tell a story better than words...let your imagination GO WILD...because if you can think it, we probably felt it :O)














THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU LOVE...
THEY ARE BEYOND WHAT WE EVER THOUGHT!
POSTS TO COME:
Love at first sight
Introductions
Snack time
First Drive in town
Bead shop
Play time (bubbles and kids...great combination)
Dinner
Bed time....
Love and miss all of you!

12 comments:

Laurel said...

Can't wait to join you next week! We are counting down the days.

Please give my kids a BIG hug for me.

Laurel

The Princess said...

I can't wait to hear about your experiences and feelings! I cried when I saw you with your children for the first time...I so remember that:)

bbqdaisy said...

Oh dear friend, how PRECIOUS and AWESOME! You are in Ghana, at Beacon House, and you have met and held your new children ...
I have tears in my eyes ...
THANK YOU for taking the time to post!!! I am SO glad I checked! I can't wait to hear more!
PRAYER and LOVE
Maria

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how you are feeling right now, there in Ghana, with your kids! I am SO looking forward to reading the posts that are to come.

Leah

Carissa said...

can't wait till we are all together in Lynden with all the new kids too!
love ya, Carissa

Lindsey said...

love the pictures!!!! give the liddos a squeeze from me! thanks, love you guys, Lindsey <><

Anonymous said...

Tanner says to tell Victoria and John that he can't wait to see them! He also says to tell you he loves you all. I got him out of bed to come see the blog pictures; he was so happy. We've prayed for you throughout the day, and can't wait to hear more. We'll keep checking for updates.

Cassie said...

TEARS! yikes... so much emotion!

tell Jacob Sarah and Rachel that big sis Cassie can't wait to meet them!

Anonymous said...

Eagerly awaiting your stories! I'm crying with you- rejoice!!

Sue

Linda said...

You are actually there, hugging your kids - Praise God! Love the pictures, Jake smiled at the one of you and John :) I pray that all goes well with the paperwork.
Lots of prayers,
Linda

Tanya said...

I just have to say....this is amazing to watch your journey and wonder wonder wonder what this must be like for you....I can't imagine!! Thank you so much for sharing this experience in your life....it's gripping to me!

Stacey Bogart said...

Awesome, sooo joyous to see our journey. So cool to keep up with your events as they occur. More children in Lynden -- keep them coming. Hello Honey -- Healing Hands