Africa

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dad Speaks to His Kids!!

I have never tried this and have no training so we will see how it goes.
Tonite as I was falling asleep to planet earth on DVD :-) Brock said Ashlie was messaging him on myspace. I said lets try to iChat between our computer and Ashlies. IT WORKED! It was AWESOME to hear Ashlie, Carrie and Staceys voices. We didn't get to chat long as they were getting ready to go to court, however while chatting with Ashlie, Victoria came to their room and I got to speak with my new and youngest daughter!! She sounds even more beautiful and amayzing than I imagined. We said Hi and she got to say Hi to each of her brothers as well! Praise the Lord for Technology! As I am writing this now to awake to go to sleep I am reminded that they are all probably in the car Honking their way thru traffic and will soon be in court where one of our final steps in the process will soon be written in history! While we are continents apart our hearts are one! Looking forward to more iChats soon.

Dave (Dad in cold WA)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not have enough kleenex for some of these posts! Thanks for allowing us to share these moments with you. We'll keep you in our prayers.