Africa

Thursday, January 31, 2008

For my BOYS at home, from your boy here

This is a post for the "Blaske Boys" who have not been able to hear the sweet voices of the kids here.
Today was the second day of "office" help in Romana's office. While Stacey and I were working away Ash was on the couch sorting. In the afternoon time John and Victoria can come and go where ever we are...office, kitchen, our guest house etc.
This little clip is just a random moment with John while we were in the office. HE is ALL boy, FUNNY and always sings! His is always in your space loving on you, often when he walks up to me he puts his arms up for me to pick him up, in monkey style his legs grip around my waist (so tight I could walk around and never have to hold him) he then puts his arms around my neck and his head on my shoulder. Not very often does he look at my face...you can see this in the video...he has alot to say, but does not look right at you.
I LOVE YOU BLASKE BOYS....JOHN IS THE LITTLE BROTHER YOU HAVE PRAYED ABOUT....I CAN NOT WAIT FOR YOU TO MEET HIM!
Lovies...Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.