Africa

Friday, January 18, 2008

Husband & Daddy!

Knight in shining armor,
filler of all gas tanks,
best kiddo night time tucker-inner,
lover of all things "musical",
the best "leave your wife post it's all over the house husband"
good WII bowler, even if he gets "splits" alot
most honest and loyal man to his job I know, (okay my Dad takes 2nd place)
loving God with "ALL " he has kinda man,
Provider
Encourager
can run a mean vacuum, and turn a wrench on a car engine,
the one who buys the BIG tub of pop corn at the movies..just cuz
last minute dinner saver when my life is CRAZY,
supportive of all things "kid" soccer, drama, Taekwon Do, unicycle,
reader of the WORD, Doer of the WORD,
MAN AFTER MY HEART!
Student of my heart...you study hard, no one knows me better than you!
BEST FRIEND!
This post is for the man I love as a THANK YOU for loving and walking this journey of life with me.
We were made to be together...I love living out God's Eternal purposes with you as my partner!

1 comment:

Dad said...

You are my most precious gift! What a nice surprise while laying over in San Francisco to read.
I Love You and am blessed to do life with you!