Africa

Monday, March 10, 2008

APPROVED

Yes oh yes! the word APPROVED has once again come across my ears!
Today is Monday! Early this morning I woke up with a word on my heart of "Lord...is it time?"
I had a feeling of anxious tummy....like you have before you have to do public speaking. I went on with the morning until 11:00 when I called the DHS to see if our file was on the director's "radar"
She said, "your file is currently under review, but I will call you by the end of the work day to let you know if it is APPROVED or not"
****when is the end of the day...5:00
THe kids and I spent the day doing school stuff, playing and doing some laundry. After their nap I felt like I was suspended in space and time....needed to be busy, but there was nothing to do....wait...READ the WORD! So I did. I poured over the verses I LOVE and sang praises to God for all He has done. I really did not ask for anything afraid that in my desire to go home...I might ask a-miss. So we (Holy Spirit and I had a time of worship...while kids rode the scooter below.... I am sure GOd was just getting a kick out of my un-easy stomache as I was so excited that the approval may come today!)
At 4:50 my cell phone rings and it is a very joyous Romana....saying "Carrie, the Embassy just called my cell phone looking for you, they would not tell me why, but they left a direct contact number"
I quickly hung up, dialed, almost to fast....remember that they are only open until 5:00....A lady answered, I identified myself and she said, "yes, Mrs. Blaske, your I 600 has been approved, you may come in to apply for your VISA's"
Very calmly I said "THANK-YOU"
**** INSIDE I was BOUNCING around like a ping pong ball****
So, tomorrow a troop of D's and B's will be getting up at 6:30 to get ready and be at the Embassy by 7:30 a.m.!
Jim and I are assuming that his got done as well.....do not know what contact information the Embassy had for them...but nevertheless...we are all going to go in tomorrow!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
THe faithfulness of God is....well....FAITHFUL!
There is ALOT of emtotion in my heart as I type this! I think back to 7 seven years ago when Dave and I realized that we both had the same dream...the dream given to us by GOd Himself to love the orphan....wow, my heart races to think about where we were, where He has brought us and to where He is going to take us!
Hey my handsome husband...are you ready to have your wife and kids HOME???
BIG SMOOCHES!!!

7 comments:

The Blaske Bunch said...

The B's at home are rejoicing....Tan the praying man is very happy as he and all of us prayed ALOT last night for this and Solo and Papa B.

Love you! Now we wait for favor to continue thru Tuesday and the rest of the week. Continue your praise throughout the week let it carry you home like on the wings of eagles! We are off to Costco on His Wings TOO!
Love me

A. Gillispie said...

Praise God!!!! I'm so happy for you Blaske family!!!!
Anita

Anonymous said...

Hooray! God is so good!

The Princess said...

CONGRATULATIONS on hearing that one beautiful word....APPROVED!

K said...

Music to my ears....Praising our Lord for His goodness!!! :)
Praying the D's get the same good news!

bbqdaisy said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
THANK YOU Jesus for answering all of our prayers! WILL be praying for tomorrow!
Love
Maria

Anonymous said...

Lovin it, lovin the Lord, timing and control are all HiS, way to walk through it with grace. You are an incredible example of obedience in action. God's favor is upon you.

Praise Him