Africa

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Missing My Kids


Today....Today is Tuesday. Ghana is getting ready to celebrate It's Birthday...Independence Day!
We have been seeing jets fly over head, getting ready for the big day.
I sat out on the patio this a.m. and thought about how much fun it would be to have the Blaske Bunch all together here to ENJOY what Ghana has to offer! The people the places the food and of course the SUN SUN SUN!
I know it is hard for our kids to have soooooo many weeks go by with out their Mom, but I just wanted to take a moment to tell them HOW VERY PROUD I AM OF THEM for walking in the LIGHT of the LORD during this time of separation!

Kids, Daddy and I are BLESSED deeply by your willingness to sacrifice for God's purposes! Your reward is BIG and Deeper than you will know and it will come in a season you are not expecting!
We love you! We are counting the days until we can all sit and LAUGH around the dinner table, see who can burp the loudest, do the most push ups, play WII bowling (and see the mama WIN)trips in the car to go get Blizzards, late night talks on the end of our bed, tickles before bed, crazy moments trying to get out the door to church, and so much more!
Being yor parents DELIGHTS our hearts!
BIG SMOOCHES from us to you!
Dad will be home soon, and mom with kids to follow!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who are loving and supporting our kids while we are away....WE COULD NOT DO THIS WITH OUT YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do not have to post this. I just wanted you to know. Boy, we are missing you too. The Mommies want to see your smiling face at school. I got to see young T and A at school today. I gave them both a hug for you. They seem to be doing well. I am blown away at how fast young T did my Fifteen puzzle, he is amazing! Blessing to you all, I am so excited to meet the newest B's. Love your posts, even though they make me cry alot. If your kids need anything please let them know they can call, at any time!