Africa

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Where are the "posts"

Okay all you friends and family who have been following our "Blaske Blog" and are calling and emailing saying...."where are the posts?"
Below you will find a weeks worth of "posts'
I think that I will be able to "upload and download" once a week from here on out...
The Blaske Bunch is having so much FUN transitioning together that my computer time has been few and far between!
Trust me when I say that no post does not mean nothing is going on.....just having to much fun to STOP it all and get it out onto the blog.

It really is a NEW form of BUSY...(anyone else have a 5 year old boy who LOVES to go go go, or a daughter who is a sponge for ANYTHING you can teach her....all while your older kids are still doing life ....lessons, practices, school....and PLAYING with their new bro and sis)
We are seeing new things everyday, all while we are trying to set up a bit of "schedule" for all of us.

so, enjoy the pictures and I hope your heart is lifted up and you feel like PRASING the LORD after you read, cuz that is what we want to do....
GLORIFY HIM!!!
Blessings...one VERY BLESSED MOM OF 6!

No comments: