Africa

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

BIG HUGE THANKYOU!

It is Tuesday night...sleepy, clean, teeth brushed Beacon House kids are all tucked in...I have enjoyed a bucket shower. (baby Jennifer feel asleep on me during movie time and she and I were both drenched when I put her in her bed)
Here I am in my room ALONE, ( it is okay) Ash and Stacey got off this a.m. at 7:30 to catch a 10:00 flight to NY.
The good bye was short because the driver was in the car and the gate opened and off they went. There were tears...not of fear or sadness...but just THANKFULNESS for TWO Beautiful Wonderful Godly women who gave great sacrifice to come here to Ghana with me. (I can already hear Stacey now, "Carrie it wasn't that hard...it was awesome" ....can you see how great it was to have her here :O)
Having them to travel with, take care of kids, got to Market, shop, share the gospel, do office and kitchen work with was beyond a blessing!
What I underestimated was the power of having 3 bodies for kids to love on.
Each day having 27 kids NEED what you have...whether it was hugs, candy, crayons, reading to them, letting them braid your hair, bubbles, you name it they can take it (they deserve it )
T H A N K Y O U my dear daughter, computer wiz, great friend for all you did in great love for the kids and me on this trip...it was GREAT to war with you! (praying in the Spirit in Conversation at the Market was Amazing!)
T H A N K Y O U my sister in Christ warrior friend...praying machine, pushing back the enemy lines AMAZING woman!
Your treasure is in Heaven for all you deposited into the kingdom on this trip!
Welcome Home!

No comments: