Africa

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pictures are HERE



Well.... I took a risk and TRIED to do "uploads" with out my computer expert ASHLIE.
(smoocha....miss you sissy)
Romana convinced me to give it a try...thanks Romana! She knew how to upload and not the blog part...I knew the blog part not the upload part.
So, look below to the Volta and you will see a few I added.
FUN FUN FUN...each day the kids and I have from 1-3:00 to PLAY and get to know eachother. The mornings are filled with school, chores, meal prep (table setting etc) then lunch...and SLEEP...( I put the SLEEP pictures in the blog below as well)
A few days ago we played "UNO" and had a lot of LAUGHS!
I think we will be playing UNO for alot of days to come. Beacon House has great games and puzzles that the kids play in the afternoon, this makes our play time a bit easier.

I hope you all enjoy seeing a "bit more" of Beacon House and Ghana!
We are counting "sleeps" (number of times the kids have to sleep before Daddy gets here.) Looking forward to that DAY!

1 comment:

The Blaske Bunch said...

Love Love Love the pictures of you all! Love the goofy Uno pix! I love to see the goofiness is happening without me...but just wait it will be more goofy soon:-)
Love Dad/Hubby