Africa

Friday, February 8, 2008

Worship

HAve you ever seen kids worship.....full on hands in the air, dancing, twirling and singing...IT FILLS YOUR HEART!
Today the teacher is out, so the kids did basic studies and then a volunteer came in
to teach them dance steps... for the first 10 mins she wanted to see what each childs style was so she set them up to worship. WOW, I took my video camera in and took some shots, but had to turn it off and WORSHIP with them. IT was soooooo moving and filled with the Holy Spirit.
We sang the song "Lord you are good and your mercies endure forever, from every nation and language and tongue, from generation to generation...We worship you!"
It was a moment etched into my heart!
If you are having a tough day, wherever you are...may I suggest an all out worship session with your Maker! Wonderful.
I just heard the kids pray at lunch and at the end they are saying "mum, you are invited" meaning they want me to come eat with them.
So I will go...today it is fried yams (taste like french fries...good) fried plantain and bean stew. GOOD stuff! This is one of my favorites that they make.
Worship the Lord with all your heart soul and mind and strength...it is GOOD!
Or like they say here, "it is NICE"

2 comments:

Linda said...

Carrie,
What a great way to start the day - reading about kids praising and worshiping. That is what it is all about. Thankyou!! I continue to pray for you and we all miss you!!
Linda :)

Cassie said...

hey B
thanks for the blog comment! I love watching kids worship... and that song is one of my favorites! hooray!

i hope too see you soon!!!! =)