Africa

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pictures and Silliness from Washington!

Hello from Lovely Washington!The Blaske kids and Daddy in Washington wanted to send some LOVE to GHANA! We can't wait to be all together SOON!I (Dad) am sooo excited for Tuesday when I will arrive in GHANA. I am excited to meet John and Victoria and of course see my best friend in the whole wide world!!
I can't even imagine what it will be like to meet you and the rest of the kids at Beacon House.

Enjoy the pictures of the goofy Blaskes still in Washington!!

Now for some mushy Mom to Dad stuff! To the love of my life, my most precious gift from God above, my completer and partner in everything! You are loved! This time has been amayzing to hear how God has been pouring in to you and how you have been (like always) pouring what God has given you right back out. I am eager, but in a patient way, to join you and write the next chapter alongside you!

The FAVOR and POSITION God has shown us is truly a miracle. Gods hand is over every aspect, you, me, the kids, our friends who are amayzing and a HUGE blessing from GOD, to all of the steps and bumps along the way.

So my love on this Valentines Day I send my love for all the blog readers to see! You are mine and I am yours forever!
LOVE GOOSE! :-)

No comments: