Africa

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Superman

Keep your eyes open!!!
Word has it that Superman is making an appearance in Lynden WA....has anyone seen a tall, handsome, dark haired man running kids all around Lynden...you can tell it is him by the fact that he may have fast food wrappers stuck to his shoe, or maybe a car full of books and gear that it takes to run his kids around. Other things to look for, He is JOYFUL and WILLING to do what it takes....
Thank you Babe for your amazing sacrifice...deeper than most will ever know!
I know you desire to be here doing the tucking in of kiddos, blowing the bubbles, doing the office work for Beacon House and praying at night with me...
THANK YOU! Your day is coming...Each day John reminds me "When my Dad come from America...I go on plane with him"
YOU ARE MY SUPER HERO!
Thanks for running the house, and loving on the boys and still working!
Thanks to all our friends who are helping Dave keep his cape on while he lives in Super Hero status!
REWARDS LIKE THESE ARE STORED UP IN HEAVEN FOR ALL OF YOU!

4 comments:

The Princess said...

He is indeed super! (I like your unashamed admiration of each other...very refreshing and sweet)

Anonymous said...

Carrie your Superman is doing great! I'm just a little worried about the tights.;-) Just kidding, we are praying for all of you. Come home soon!

Linda said...

Carrie,
I saw your 'Superman' today - he is doing great! We all miss you and are praying for you, and the kids. Bring them home soon! :)

Lindsey said...

Your superman is doing great... the boys are having fun!